Friday, January 18, 2013

Kuwagata 3

Model Number: DMS-298
Codename: Kuwagata 3
Systems:  Hardpoints for adding external add-on parts
Weapons: 2 x Head Vulcan, 4 x Chest-mounted 6-tube Missile Launcher, 2 x Arm-mounted Beam Saber/Gun, Beam Assault Rifle, Shield (mounts 3 x Missile)

Notes: One of the things that really bugged me about the Kuwagata and Kuwagata II is that they weren't really as modular as I'd wanted. Sure, all the variants had some parts in common, but if they'd been real someone would either have to buy another Kuwagata or get a severe overhaul to make a Kuwagata I or II able to perform a different mission.

That's why when I made the Kuwagata 3, I was very conscientious about keeping the core suit the same while making sure everything I changed was some something added to the suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment